Our purpose built nursery is open Monday to Friday (term time only) 9:00am until 3:30pm, with top-up fees available/payable where necessary.
We can offer an 8:30am start subject to availability.
We have the facility to accept 2 year olds. Applications need to be made, and contracts signed and agreed.
For further information please email L.email@example.com or telephone on 01424 851783 (mornings only).
We aim to:
- Create an atmosphere where every child feels secure, valued and confident.
- Provide activities that are appropriate to ensure that children acquire the necessary skills, concepts and attitudes that form part of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Reflect on children’s needs and interests and ensure that activities meet their individual needs.
- Acknowledge parents in their role as children’s prime educators and seeks to promote a partnership with them that develops a shared understanding with mutual respect and dialogue.
- Pay high regard to health and safety to meet the needs of young children with appropriate space, facilities and equipment.
- Monitor, assess and keep records of skills and progression.
- Develop a positive learning environment by providing good resources/materials.
- Ensure no child is excluded or disadvantaged because of his/her race, culture or religion, home language, family background, special educational needs, disability, gender or ability.
Our policy is that all children should feel included, secure and valued.
|Mrs A Saxby||Foundation Stage Lead|
|Mrs Lynda Hernaman||Office Nursery Manager|
|Mrs Jackie Weeks||Nursery Supervisor|
|Mrs Emma Hammond||Nursery Practitioner|
|Mrs Corinna Baldwin||Nursery Practitioner|
|Mrs Gemma Harding||Nursery Practitioner|
|Ms Lauren Little||Nursery Practitioner|
|Ms Michelle Hoath||Nursery Practitioner|