Raising attainment plan
- Embed new system of Phase Leaders with clear accountability for outcomes.
- Develop the skills and knowledge of all subject leaders so that they lead developments in their subject area.
- Progress is accelerated for all pupils so that they attain broadly in line with Age Related Expectations.
- Narrow the gap between Pupil Premium pupils and others so that the gap between Pupil Premium pupils and others nationally narrows.
- All Year 6 progress and attainment target are met.
- All year groups to meet progress and attainment targets.
Teaching and learning
- Introduce a broad, balanced and progressive curriculum across the academy that supports the learning of skills and knowledge.
- Embed Destination Reader and Daily Supported Reader as the academy’s strategy for ensuring all pupils become readers.
- Continue with the SSIF Maths project to accelerate progress and enhance learning in maths.
- Introduce a clear strategy for teaching spellings, using ‘Spelling Shed’.
Personal development and behaviour
- To improve Attendance so that it is at least 95% in all year groups.
- To reduce the number of Persistent Absentees.
- Reduce the number of exclusions across the academy by 50%.