At Hollington Primary Academy, we encourage every child to take great pride in their appearance in accordance with our 'Think Big' vision. We believe that wearing the same uniform allows for the children to feel a sense of belonging within our academy community, as well as supporting a positive mindset. We ask for all children from years Reception to Year 6 to wear the correct uniform throughout the school day and although it is not compulsory, it is recommended that the uniform with the Hollington logo embroidery should be worn where possible.
Our Hollington Primary Academy uniform consists of the following:
- Grey v-neck jumper
- White shirt or blouse
- Academy tie
- Plain, dark grey trousers or skirt
- Plain, dark tights/grey or white socks.
- Plain black shoes/trainers
- A green and white gingham summer dress or grey shorts can be worn throughout the summer months.
We request that all academy uniform is clearly named please.
Our PE Kit
Our Hollington Primary Academy PE Kit consists of the following:
- Plain white t-shirt
- Dark shorts
- Dark tracksuit bottoms are permitted during the winter months
- Black plimsolls
We request that all academy PE Kits are clearly named please.
Hair and Jewellery at Hollington
At Hollington Primary Academy we have the following guidance on hair and jewellery within the academy:
- Long hair must be tied back with a hairband, provided by the Parent/Carer.
- Make up, extreme hairstyles are not permitted.
- Jewellery should not be worn at the academy, other than stud earrings, small watches and Medi-alerts.
- The above stated jewellery (with the exception of Medi-alerts jewellery) is not permitted to be worn during PE lessons. It must be removed or covered by tape which is supplied by Parents/Carers. Failure to do so will result in missing the lesson.
Please note that children are taught about personal hygiene and are encouraged to take PE clothes home regularly to be washed.
Aerosol deodorants are not allowed in the academy - please provide roll-on types.
Please note: at Hollington Primary Academy, we do reserve the right to forbid items of clothing, accessories and footwear which are against the interests of the children at large or are unacceptably dangerous. Similar to this, extremes of new styles or 'crazes' are not acceptable.