Our aim at Hollington is to prepare children for the future world in which they will live.
We expect our children to:
- Always do their best
- Develop a sense of resilience and independence
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
Our curriculum is planned around Power of Reading texts that stimulate and broaden the children’s understanding, creativity and imagination, and provide lots of opportunities for them to apply their reading, writing and maths skills throughout their learning in all subjects. By allowing children to apply their skills we aim for all children to master a high level of confidence and competence in all aspects of learning.
- Term 1 - Me, Myself and I
- Term 2 - Colour Me Happy Festivals
- Term 3 - Wonderful Winter
- Term 4 - To Infinity and Beyond
- Term 5 - Down on the Farm
- Term 6 - Land Ahoy